Do you know what it blangkon?


Blangkon is one of the items of clothing custom Java. For the Javanese, almost certainly all know and although not many have, blangkon this is one thing that is unique in my opinion. Why unique? Because it was too sweet charm blangkon to be forgotten. 

batik-silk-scarf-vacations-in-indonesia-solo-travel-Do-you-know-what-it-blangkon

Talk uniqueness, not everyone agrees with my opinion. I also thought so, before. Blangkon it sounds unusual objects in Java, but why do I say unique? Do not think me as the author of this article, including those who often use their unique know precisely therein. Blangkon are ordinary objects but anti usual. I hardly ever wear them even if my friend did not show the new objects bought it. Not today, but of the past, the days I was young and imyut.

Blangkon Although there are various types, but the point remains the same, blangkon used as a head covering worn by men in traditional Javanese clothing and patterned batik. Even the palace is a obligatory clothing. Famous Blangkon there from some areas such as Yogyakarta, Kedu, Surakarta (Solo), and Banyumas.

Philosophy.

Blangkon shape is diverse, there are mbendol on the back, there is also a trepes. Clearly, blangkon mbendhol (whatever his name) was more popular and often we see than trepes. That said, there blangkon mbendhol his philosophy, the Java should be polite in talking to others even if he is angry. As blangkon, average front (politely) despite its prominent rear (sputter / upset / angry / hate).

Apparently, it is not only preferred blangkon the jaw, people outside the island of Java was really like. I remember 3 years ago, my friend from Balikpapan and Makassar blangkon book to one of my friends who will return home to Cilacap - Central Java. After I asked for what is the answer blangkon just short. Blangkon that's good, I want to use in the village, he said.



Title : Do you know what it blangkon?
Description : Blangkon is one of the items of clothing custom Java. For the Javanese, almost certainly all know and although not many have, blangkon t...
Protection : DMCA.com Protection Status
Sumber :



Konversi KodeEmoticon